Thanks to our donors and friends, Boys Town Louisiana was able to make a hugely positive impact in the lives of children and families who sought help from us in 2019. A few highlights:
- Nearly 100 families struggling with children's behavioral issues were provided life-changing care through our In-Home Family Services Program.
- Almost 300 families received intensive case management from our Care Coordination Services s to help them navigate and access complicated mental health, juvenile justice, education, and other child-welfare systems.
- More than 330 infants and toddlers (and their families) were provided comprehensive early childhood education programming and parenting support. 92% of the children were meeting or exceeding school readiness in Literacy and Language Arts.
- Over 700 individuals from Louisiana and Mississippi received counseling support from The Boys Town National Hotline. This included preventing more than 40 possible suicides.
- More than 35 young men lived in our Family Home Program, receiving compassionate care and learning social and independent living-skills to help them succeed.
To learn more, read our full 2019 Louisiana Impact Report.
Our donors made great things happen!
To help save even more kids and change more lives in 2020, set up a monthly donation today!