ART Town: Painting a Brighter Future for Children and Family
ART Town® at Boys Town North Florida is a retreat where children and families can concentrate on restoring their spirit and healing their soul.
ART stands for Art, Resources and Training by providing a professionally supervised, therapeutic, central location where children and families can experience personal growth in a charming and welcoming environment.
The most unique feature of ART Town® is that it can provide individualized or group assistance, resources and encouragement to children and families that are facing a wide variety of challenges or situations. This includes:
- Families in crisis
- Foster families that need more support
- Parents with adopted children who have special needs
- Children who are struggling in school
- Children who have never had opportunities to express themselves creatively
- Children who are leaving foster care and support and independent- living skills
Tallahassee-area families that can benefit from ART Town’s many offerings may come from Boys Town North Florida services like the Family Home Program, Foster Family Services, Care Coordination Services, In-Home Family Services and Common Sense Parenting ®.
See how this new facility will benefit children and families in our community! Help us paint a brighter future for them by donating today!
Want to learn more? Download the case statement.