Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Old Dormitories

Old Dormitory 

​​​The names of the dormitories are ​Marquette, Ryan, Gregory and Eagle. Each dormitory originally housed up to 125 boys and was divided into four separate units. Each unit had a male counselor who was assigned to look after the boys, and a student commissioner to assist. Following completion of a group of 25 cottages to house high school-aged boys from 1946 -1949, the dormitories were used by the grade school boys until the advent of the current Family Home Program in the mid 1970s. The dormitories were remodeled in the mid-1980s to house female residents.

Today, up to 102 kids could live in these apartments with their Family-Teachers ® as part of the Family Home Program.

Back To Tour

A Century of Help For Every Child Donate Now