Their Stories Are Powerful.
Help Us Share Them.
Help Boys Town show the nation the positive effects that 100 years of work have had on children and families across America. Our goal is to blanket the country with compelling images of Boys Town alumni to show our community that Boys Town kids are everywhere. Given a second chance, they have triumphed.
By becoming a Boys Town Centennial sponsor, you are helping us achieve our mission. There are many ways you can offer support:
- Hang posters in your store windows
- Put floor decals on the sidewalk in front of your business
- Place a Boys Town kid stand-up figure out front or inside your waiting area
- Post a yard sign
- Link to BoysTown.org/100 from your website
- Order Flat Flanagan bookmarks that you can use to represent the Boys Town kids in your community. Distribute them to your employees and ask them to take photos with them in your establishments and share using the #FlatFlanagan.
We appreciate your interest and support.
Become a Sponsor Today!
THANK YOU TO OUR CENTENNIAL SPONSORS
THANK YOU TO OUR COMMUNITY PARTNERS
Aon Risk Solutions Omaha
Babies R Us
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
C & A Industries
Crocker Law Firm
Embassy Suites La Vista
Flagship Restaurant Group
Old Market Omaha
Omaha Community Playhouse
Omaha Design Center
Family Fare Supermarkets/SpartanNash